4/17 ABA AdLaw Section Teleforum: Federal Honors Programs Teleconference for Law Students
The ABA Section of Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice
Federal Honors Programs Teleconference for Law Students
Wednesday April 17th, 2019
4:00 PM – 5:30 PM Eastern Time
For anyone interested in practicing regulatory law, the federal government is a terrific place to begin a career. Attorneys from the Departments of Homeland Security, Interior, Justice, and Transportation will provide information and answer questions about their agencies’ honors programs for new law graduates. Professor Kati Kovacs, who worked at the Department of Justice for twelve years, will moderate the discussion.
• Hector O. Huezo, United States Department of Transportation
• Veronica Larvie, Acting Regional Solicitor, United States Department of the Interior
• Patricia McKenna, United States Department of Justice
• Amy B. Newman, Attorney-Advisor, Litigation, Supervisory Attorney-Advisor & Program
Manager, Honors Attorney Program, United States Department of Homeland Security
• Kati Kovacs, Professor of Law, Rutgers Law School, Moderator
Open to all ABA Members, Law Student Members and the General Public
REGISTER: Please send an e-mail to Rebecca.Mobley@americanbar.org with your contact details
to register. There is no cost associated with this program, but registration is required.
NO CLE Credit is available for this program.
Deadline for Registration is Tuesday April 16, 2019
Questions or Special Needs??
Please e-mail Rebecca.Mobley@americanbar.org or call at 202-662-1528.
**Dial-in information will be sent the morning of the program.**