The Administrative Conference of the United States (ACUS) has published its scheduled Committee public meetings in April. Upcoming public meetings include:
– Committee on Administration and Management: Government Contractor Ethics
Monday, April 18, 2011, from 2p.m. to 5 p.m.
– Committee on Rulemaking: E-rulemaking—Legal Issues
Wednesday, April 20, 2011, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
– Committee on Collaborative Governance: FACA in the 21st Century
Thursday, April 21, 2011, from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
– Committee on Regulation: Rulemaking Comments
Monday, April 25, 2011, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
– Committee on Adjudication: Video Hearings
Wednesday, April 27, 2011, from 9:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
This post was originally published on the legacy ABA Section of Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice Notice and Comment blog, which merged with the Yale Journal on Regulation Notice and Comment blog in 2015.