- Severability First Principles by William Baude (109 Virginia Law Review forthcoming)
- An Overview of Privacy Law in 2022 by Daniel J. Solove & Paul M. Schwartz (book chapter in Privacy Law Fundamentals (6th ed., IAPP 2022))
- Injury In Fact, Transformed by Cass R. Sunstein
- The Administrative State, Inside Out by Cass R. Sunstein
- Publicizing Corporate Secrets for Public Good by Christopher Morten (171 University of Pennsylvania Law Review forthcoming)
- Executive Decisions After Arthrex by Jennifer Mascott & John F. Duffy (Supreme Court Review forthcoming)
- The Undemocratic Roots of Agency Rulemaking by Emily S. Bremer (108 Cornell Law Review forthcoming)
- Trust the Science But Do Your Research: A Comment on the Unfortunate Revival of the Progressive Case for the Administrative State by Mark Tushnet
- Commission Chairs by Todd Phillips (Yale Journal on Regulation forthcoming)
- Data Scarcity in Bid Protests: Problems and Proposed Solutions by Will Dawson (American Bar Association’s Public Contract Law Journal)
For more on why SSRN and this eJournal are such terrific resources for administrative law scholars and practitioners, check out my first post on the subject here. You can check out the full rankings, updated daily, here.
Thanks to my terrific research assistant Shea Daley for helping put together this monthly post, and congrats Shea on graduating and the upcoming clerkships! I’ll report back in June with the next edition.