- The Rule of Law by Cass R. Sunstein
- Regulation by Enforcement by Chris Brummer, Yesha Yadav & David T. Zaring (Southern California Law Review forthcoming)
- Importance and Interpretive Questions by Ilan Wurman (Virginia Law Review forthcoming)
- Legitimizing Agencies by Brian D. Feinstein (University of Chicago Law Review forthcoming)
- Regulating History by Sara C. Bronin & Leslie R. Irwin (Minnesota Law Review forthcoming)
- Power Corrupts by Emily S. Bremer
- Blending and Braiding Funds: Opportunities to Strengthen State and Local Data and Evaluation Capacity in Human Services by Jonathan Womer & Kathy Stack (Brown Policy Lab Report 2023)
- From Cannabis to Crypto: Federal Reserve Discretion in Payments by Julie Andersen Hill (Iowa Law Review forthcoming)
- Becoming the Administrator-in-Chief: Myers and the Progressive Presidency by Andrea Scoseria Katz & Noah A. Rosenblum (Columbia Law Review forthcoming)
- Capital Regulation as Climate Policy by Joel Michaels (Idaho Law Review forthcoming)
For more on why SSRN and this eJournal are such terrific resources for administrative law scholars and practitioners, check out my first post on the subject here. You can check out the full rankings, updated daily, here.
Thanks to my terrific research assistant Neena Menon for helping put together this monthly post. I’ll report back in June with the next edition.