- Our Anti-Korematsu by Cass R. Sunstein
- A Critical Assessment of the Originalist Case Against Administrative Regulatory Power: New Evidence from the Federal Tax on Private Real Estate in the 1790s by Nicholas R. Parrillo (Yale Law Journal forthcoming)
- The Lost World of the Administrative Procedure Act: A Literature Review by Christopher J. Walker (George Mason Law Review forthcoming)
- Is Chevron Inconsistent with the APA? By Cass R. Sunstein
- The APA and the Assault on Deference by Ronald M. Levin
- A Reform Agenda for Administrative Adjudication by Christopher J. Walker (Regulation forthcoming)
- Presidential Law by Shalev Roisman (Minnesota Law Review forthcoming)
- Three Wrong Turns in Agency Adjudication by Aaron Nielson (George Mason Law Review forthcoming)
- The Political Economy of the Removal Power by Ganesh Sitaraman (134 Harvard Law Review 352 (2020))
- Regulation of the Algorithmic Tools in the United States by Christopher S. Yoo & Alicia Lai (13 Journal of Law and Economic Regulation 7 (2020))
For more on why SSRN and this eJournal are such terrific resources for administrative law scholars and practitioners, check out my first post on the subject here. You can check out the full rankings, updated daily, here.
Thanks to my terrific research assistant Morgan Huff for helping put together this monthly post. I’ll report back in March with the next edition.