- Sludge Audits by Cass R. Sunstein
- The President’s Tax Returns by Andy Grewal
- Antidiscrimination Laws and the Administrative State: A Skeptic’s Look at Administrative Constitutionalism by David E Bernstein (94 Notre Dame Law Review 1381 (2019))
- The Trump Administration and the Law of the Lochner Era by Mila Sohoni (107 Georgetown Law Journal 1323 (2019))
- Bearing the White Man’s Burden: American Empire and the Origin of Public Administration by Alasdair S. Roberts
- Congressional Administration of Foreign Affairs by Rebecca Ingber (Virginia Law Review forthcoming)
- Our Administered Constitution: Administrative Constitutionalism from the Founding to the Present by Sophia Z. Lee (University of Pennsylvania Law Review forthcoming)
- Purged by Press Release: First Responders, Free Speech, and Public Employment Retaliation in the Digital Age by George Scoville (97 Oregon Law Review 477 (2019))
- Public Rights, Private Privileges, and Article III by John C. Harrison (Georgia Law Review forthcoming)
- The Executive Power Clause by Julian Davis Mortenson (University of Pennsylvania Law Review forthcoming)
For more on why SSRN and this eJournal are such terrific resources for administrative law scholars and practitioners, check out my first post on the subject here. You can check out the full rankings, updated daily, here.
Thanks to my terrific research assistant Sam Lioi for helping put together this monthly post. I’ll report back at the start of August with the next edition.