- Non-Textualism and the Duck Season-Rabbit Season Dramaturgical Dyad: A Very Short Response to Professor Cass Sunstein (And Others) by Lament Hilts
- The Untapped Potential of the Congressional Review Act by Jody Freeman & Matthew Stephenson (Harvard Journal on Legislation forthcoming)
- Interring the Unitary Executive by Christine Kexel Chabot
- Reassessing the Mythology of Magnuson-Moss: A Call to Revive Section 18 Rulemaking at the FTC by Kurt Walters (Harvard Law & Policy Review forthcoming)
- Presidential Removal: The Marbury Problem and the Madison Solutions by Jed Handelsman Shugerman (89 Fordham Law Review 2085 (2021))
- In Search of the Presumption of Regularity by Aram A. Gavoor & Steven Platt (Florida Law Review forthcoming)
- The Arithmetic of Climate Change by Cass R. Sunstein
- Chevron Is a Phoenix by Lisa Schultz Bressman & Kevin M. Stack (74 Vanderbilt Law Review 465 (2021))
- Administering Taxes Democratically? by Clint Wallace & Jeff Blaylock (Temple Law Review forthcoming)
- Federalizing the Voting Rights Act by Travis Crum (74 Vanderbilt Law Review En Banc 323 (2021))
For more on why SSRN and this eJournal are such terrific resources for administrative law scholars and practitioners, check out my first post on the subject here. You can check out the full rankings, updated daily, here.
Thanks to my terrific research assistant Shea Daley for helping put together this monthly post. I’ll report back in December with the next edition.