- Efficiency vs. Welfare in Benefit-Cost Analysis: The Case of Government Funding by Zachary D. Liscow & Cass R. Sunstein
- It All Started With Benzene by Cass R. Sunstein
- Saving Agency Adjudication by Aaron L. Nielson, Christopher J. Walker & Melissa Wasserman
- Does Evidence Matter? Originalism and the Separation of Powers by Cass R. Sunstein
- The Administrative Origins of Mandatory Disclosure by Alexander I. Platt (Journal of Corporation Law forthcoming)
- The 2023 Draft Merger Guidelines: A Review by Herbert Hovenkamp
- “Recommend … Measures”: A Textualist Reformulation of the Major Questions Doctrine by Chad Squitieri (Baylor Law Review forthcoming)
- Radical Administrative Law by Christopher Havasy (Vanderbilt Law Review forthcoming)
- A Prescription for Progress? Would a Schedule III Reclassification of Psychoactive Cannabis Help or Hurt State Operators? by Benton Bodamer (Ohio State Drug Policy Enforcement Center Report, 2023)
- Amicus Brief in SEC v. Jarkesy on Original Public Meaning of Article II & Presidential Removal by Jed H. Shugerman
For more on why SSRN and this eJournal are such terrific resources for administrative law scholars and practitioners, check out my first post on the subject here. You can check out the full rankings, updated daily, here.
Thanks to my terrific research assistant Neena Menon for helping put together this monthly post. I’ll report back in December with the next edition.