JREG Volume 39, Issue 1 is Live!
The Yale Journal on Regulation is proud to announce that Issue 1 of Volume 39 is has now been published. Issue 1 features the following pieces:
- Bankruptcy Process for Sale, by Kenneth Ayotte and Jared A. Ellias
- Public Compensation for Public Enforcement, by Prentiss Cox and Christopher L. Peterson
- Common Ownership: Do Managers Really Compete Less?, by Merritt B. Fox and Menesh S. Patel
- A Sober Look at SPACs, by Michael Klausner, Michael Ohlrogge and Emily Ruan
- Defining Crime, Delegating Authority—How Different Are Administrative Crimes?, by Daniel Richman
- The Costs of Banks Engaging in Non-Banking Activities: A Case Study, by Reid B. Stevens & Jeffery Y. Zhang
Issue 1 also features a student Note, Presidential Signing Statements in the Federal Bureaucracy, by Joshua M. Feinzig.