Save the Date — 2018 ABA Administrative Law Conference 11/1-11/2 in DC
Here are the details:
2018 Administrative Law Conference November 1-2, 2018 | Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC The final agenda for the 2018 Administrative Law Conference is coming soon. Take advantage of our Section Member and Group Discount rates listed below!
Topics include the following:
- Developments in Administrative Law (Parts I & II)
- Lucia’s Aftermath: ALJ & AJ Job Security and Independence
- Is Agency Guidance Reviewable? If so, When?
- Government Ethics
- Fraudulent Mass Comments in Agency Rulemaking
- The Future of the Federal Civil Service
- Where is Administrative Law Heading?
- Nationwide Injunctions: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Best Practices in Administrative Related Litigation
- Deregulation Past and Present
- Regulatory Developments in the Americas
- The Administrative Conference in the Age of Regulatory Reform
- Developments in OIRA and in the Trump Regulatory Policy
- The Gardner Rule, Interpretive Doubt, Chevron and Auer Deference to the VA
- Agency Strategies for Justifying Regulation and De-Regulation
- Are Those Tweets Part of the Record?
- Agencies’ Role in Legislation
- Translating Executive Orders into Lasting Agency Practice
View the 2018 Administrative Law Conference website for online registation, group registation form, program brochure, and more details!
Full Program/Daily Rate
- ABA Administrative Law Section Member – $399/$274
- Government Attorneys/Academia – $429/$304
- ABA Member – $429/$304
- General Public Non-Member – $489/$325
- Law Student – $25
*Group Discount Available – $30 off per-person for groups of 20 or more from the same Agency/Office.
See Registration Form linked below for details.
Register here. I’ll post more program details once they are available.